So, this is just a quick note before I have to head out the door to run some errands and meet with a client who recently had her first baby.
My head is pounding somewhat. My shoulder muscles are tight adding to the aching of my head. I'm extremely thirsty and have consumed quite a large amount of water so far (for me).
Whenever I walk into the kitchen I can smell the beet wraps that are dehydrating and a couple of reactions occur each time ranging between slightly queasy and slightly appreciative of the herbal scents that catch my olfactory senses. Shavuot (Pentecost) is two days away and I am hoping that I don't feel this way the day of. My husband is going to be speaking at the event that Ray Zeida is hosting and I can't miss it. Actually, I won't miss it. If I have to, I will down a bottle of bentonite clay between today and Sunday in order to speed this 'detoxification process' along.
In case any of you are wondering why we are observing Shavuot on Sunday instead of today...
We keep the feasts according to the ancient reckoning observed by my ancestors before the Rabbinic Calender was given to us by Hillel II and the last ruling Sanhedrin. I'll have to post more on this at a later date, but its perfectly kosher and everyone will return to it eventually.
I'll write more on how I know that at a later date as well - and no, I'm not being arrogant in case anyone was thinking that.
So, returning to my musing...
I've had a cilantro shake this morning
Some watermelon
Mary's crackers with a little bit of goat cheese
Coffee (yes I know that's bad but it was only a little bit!)
Wheat sprouts (very yummy!)
Dehydrated apple
Water Water Water
and...
more water
Now, I am going to take some bentonite clay and head out the door.
Shabbat Shalom to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment